Group Agency Sales Manager
Apply for this role
Purpose of Role
The Group Agency Sales Manager is responsible for all revenue coming via a significant agency portfolio and managing a small team of account managers & campaign planners to ensure that Exterion Media achieve market beating share and growth every year.
The role has clear revenue and management responsibility as the second in command to the Group Agency Director.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Overseeing multiple key agencies and delivering sales strategies across each.
• Management of Account Managers & campaign planners on a day to day basis.
• Senior contacts at agencies & specialists from planner to board level.
• Problem solving and client management.
• Run key projects internally that impact across wider sales team.
• Management support to the Group Agency Director.
• Working with head of trading implement pricing strategies across the group to ensure team hits profit targets & pricing expectations.
• Working with pitching director to implement initiatives to drive revenues across all Exterion environments.
• Secure a minimum of a quarterly board to board with all agencies and play a part in the delivery of those meetings.
• To develop both campaign planners and Account Managers managing all day to day management tasks such as 1 to 1’s, PDP’s and weekly meetings.
• Consistently achieving required external meeting levels and ensuring Exterion has a best in class presence at both specialists & agencies.
• Devising and executing strategy across all agencies within the group and working with team to deliver first class results in line with business ambitions.
• Outgoing and a strong communicator.
• Confident and a strong presenter.
• Good management and training skills.
• Drive and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Management experience ideal.
• Strong and extensive contacts at specialists and agencies investment teams including press and TV.
• Strong contacts at all departments of agencies.
• Math’s and English essential.
• College / university educated.
• Media and business courses such as Media Circle, IPA courses.