Advertising in Dundee
Dundee is Scotland's fourth largest city with a population of over 150,000, the city is a fantastic base for touring, shopping, eating out, entertainment and visiting a varied mix of attractions.
Dundee - 'one city, many discoveries' - has transformed itself in recent years into a lively, cosmopolitan centre that's become an increasingly popular choice as a short city-break destination or for a great family day out.
Dundee is an extremely affluent city with 76% of residents being ABC1 and very low unemployment; as a result residents have a greater disposable income to enjoy the finer things of life (Source: TGI)
The city is also thriving with young adults with a high prevalence of 15-24-year-olds. These age groups are early adopters of technology and are the first to try out new products and services.
Moreover, they’re hyper-connected, sharing content and opinions at the touch of a button making them excellent brand ambassadors, and respondents to a creative campaign. With Dundee being Scotland first UNESCO City of design with its beautiful countryside – it truly is a beautiful,historic and vibrant region. Source: Visit Dundee
Why use Exterion Media in Dundee?
Exterion Media has an exciting portfolio in Dundee which provides your business with unparalleled coverage in the city reaching 57% of the population weekly. Choose from;
- Bus advertising: With around 146 buses based in Dundee, Exterion Media provides you with the opportunity to reach the heart of the community on a vast scale
- Rail advertising: Exterion Media provides you with the opportunity to advertise on a variety of ScotRail's formats at Dundee’s major train station and all the surrounding stations, these stations allow you to catch those commuting into Dundee, for more information on ScotRail’s unique audience click here
Advertising with Exterion Media delivers far wider coverage than press and radio and enables business to engage with urban audiences on the move.
- 57% of Dundee residents have seen bus advertising this week – They’re everywhere!
- 61% in Dundee regularly travel by Bus!
- 30% of Dundee residents regularly travel by Rail, and those who do are 10% more likely to be ABC1 – It’s your ticket to a First Class Audience!
- Only 37% of Dundee’s audience read a regional daily main paper, while 40% do not listen to commercial radio (source: TGI)