Advertising in Stoke-on-Trent
Stoke-on-Trent is a unique City affectionately known as The Potteries. With its rich industrial heritage and history, Stoke-on-Trent has respectfully claimed the title of World Capital of Ceramics.
Due to its central location in the heart of the UK and a great network of public transport, Stoke-on-Trent has seen a steady increase in visitors and tourist attractions (Sources: Census 20122, Visit Stoke)
If you are looking to establish and grow your brand in Stoke-on-Trent, Exterion Media provides unparalleled coverage to 61% of the city’s audience on a weekly basis. (Source: TGI)
Stoke-on-Trent is currently a city that is experiencing a multi-million pound investment and a remarkable transformation to revitalise and realise the potential of its people and area.
Its residents belong mainly belong to transient renters within low cost housing and low lengths of residency, alongside younger families aged between 25-40.
The people who are out-of-home most in Stoke-on-Trent are those advertisers want to reach: 63% own or are buying their home, 40% are ABC1, 61% are more likely to be in a professional occupation and they don't try to avoid advertising on our media.
The city is also known for its shopping experience, with 10% more 15-34 year olds than the UK average, advertisers benefit from targeting these high spending consumers. (Source: Experian, TGI)
Why use Exterion Media in Stoke-on-Trent?
Exterion Media has an exciting portfolio in Stoke-on-Trent which provides the most effective way of advertising to this valuable audience. Choose from;
- Bus Advertising on the city’s largest Bus fleet- First Potteries
- On Train Advertising - London Midland
Advertising with Exterion Media delivers far wider coverage than Press and Radio and enables businesses to engage the urban audience on the move.
- 45% of Stoke-on-Trent’s population regularly travel by Bus – They’re everywhere!
- Over 128,000 people have seen Bus advertising in the last week – Buses go where people go!
- 95,000 Rail journeys have been made in the last month alone. – Your ticket to a first class audience!
- Only 25% read The Sentinel and 23% listen to Capital Midlands each week!
(Sources: NX West Midlands, TGI, JICREG, RAJAR)