Advertising in Stirling
Stirling is Scotland's heritage capital in the heart of Scotland’s bustling central belt with its sense of history and its biggest visitor attraction Stirling Castle with a Stirling really has got all the elements for a memorable city break, with a population of the city at 45,750, and the wider Stirling council area has a population of 89,850 (Source: Visit Stirling)
Stirling is an affluent city with 60% of residents being ABC1 and very low unemployment; as a result, residents have a greater disposable income to enjoy the finer things of life (Source: TGI)
Stirling is a city that is thriving with young adults with a high prevalence of 15-24 - year-olds. These age groups are early adopters of technology and are the first to try out new products and services. This is partially due to its student population whilst also attracting students from around the world.
Moreover, they’re hyper-connected, sharing content and opinions at the touch of a button making them excellent brand ambassadors, and are respondent to creative campaigns.
Why use Exterion Media in Stirling?
Exterion Media has an exciting portfolio in Stirling which provides businesses with unparalleled coverage in the city reaching 57% of the population weekly. Choose from;
- Bus advertising: With around 67 buses based in Stirling, Exterion Media provides you with reach opportunity of 76% on medium weight 4-week campaign (Rears), giving you the opportunity to reach the heart of the community on a vast scale.
- Rail advertising: Exterion Media provides you with the opportunity to advertise on a variety of ScotRail formats at Invernesses Major Train station and all the surrounding stations, all these stations allow you to catch those commuting into Inverness, for more information on ScotRail’s unique audience click here.
Advertising with Exterion Media delivers far wider coverage than press and radio and enables your business to engage with urban audiences on the move.
- 57% of Stirling residents have seen bus advertising this week – They’re everywhere!
- 61% of people in Stirling regularly travel by Bus!
- 40% of Stirling’s residents regularly travel by Rail, and those who do are 24% more likely to be ABC1 – It’s your ticket to a First Class Audience!
- Only 28% of Stirling’s audience read a regional daily main paper, while 39% listen to commercial radio (source: TGI)