Advertising in Sheffield
With a growing population of over 560,000, Sheffield is one of the eight largest regional English cities that make up the Core Cities Groups. From award-winning theatre to striking art spaces, arena filling concerts to independent cinema, the great outdoors to inner city pampering, whatever you want to do, Sheffield has it covered. (Source: Visit Sheffield)
The 21st century has seen extensive redevelopment in Sheffield along with other British cities. Sheffield's gross value added (GVA) has increased by 60% since 1997, standing at £9.2 billion in 2007. The economy has experienced steady growth averaging around 5% annually, greater than that of the broader region of Yorkshire and the Humber. (Source: Sheffield City Council)
If you are looking to establish and grow your brand in Sheffield, Exterion Media provides unparalleled coverage to 62% of the local audience on a weekly basis.
The people who are out-of-home most in Sheffield are those advertisers want to reach: 54% own or buying their home, 55% are ABC1, 66% more likely to be in a professional occupation and they don't try to avoid advertising on our media.
The city is also famously known for its shopping experience, with 61% more 15-34 year olds than the UK average advertisers benefit from targeting these high spending consumers. (Source: Experian, TGI)
Why use Exterion Media in Sheffield?
Exterion Media has an exciting portfolio in Sheffield which provides the most effective way of advertising to this valuable audience. Choose from;
- Bus Advertising on the city’s largest Bus fleets – First Group & Stagecoach
- On Train Advertising – Northern Rail
- Tram Advertising – Stagecoach Supertram
Advertising with Exterion Media delivers far wider coverage than Press and Radio and enables businesses to engage the urban audience on the move.
- 61% of the Sheffield audience have seen Bus advertising in the last week
– Buses go where people go!
- 400,000 Rail journeys have been made in the last month alone.
– Your ticket to a first class audience!
- 50% of the Sheffield audience used the Tram network last year.
– Making sure your business is seen and remembered
- Only 15% regularly read the Sheffield Gazette and just 38% listen to Capital Yorkshire each week
(Sources: Stagecoach Sheffield
, TGI, JICREG, RAJAR)