Apply for this role
Salary; £21 - £25,000 depending on experience
Exterion Media is Europe’s largest privately held out-of-home advertising business. Our core business is engaging and delivering valuable audiences for advertisers through a variety of formats and environments including transport, billboards, street furniture and retail. We are also one of the leaders in digital Outdoor advertising.
We’re looking for a driven, creative and articulate Graphic Designer to help support the UK business. This is an exciting and rare opportunity to join an award winning business who are a key player in OOH (Out of Home advertising), and to help build on its already outstanding achievements. Based in central London, this role will provide the opportunity for you to springboard your career in a lively and welcoming company that will fully invest in your personal development. To apply please submit a copy of your CV, as well as a covering letter explaining why you're interested in this role and Exterion Media. We look forward to hearing from you!
Purpose of the role
To work on all UK sales artwork requests comprising of generation of pitch support material, regional post-sale and spec art requests as well as supporting with marketing collateral as and when workloads dictate.
Measures of success
To produce high quality design solutions and exceptional creative, on time and to a high standard. Ensuring job are prioritised effectively and internal client expectations are managed whilst adhering to company brand guidelines.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To produce and manage allocated post sale and spec art jobs for all sales teams throughout the company. May also include attending a limited number of larger spending clients presentations on a consultative basis as design representative.
- Working closely with, and maintaining good relationships with all sales teams, constantly promoting the Design teams’ internal reputation and brand.
- Building a strong knowledge of all Exterion Media site types as well as the audience EM delivers to. Keeping an up to date knowledge of all industry standard design packages and software.
- Prioritising and managing allocated requests and insuring that all briefs are delivered on time and to the highest standard.
- Proactively maintains dialogue with key clients.
- Looks for patterns in diagnosing a problem, forms and tests assumptions, identifies inconsistencies/discrepancies in information.
- Understanding of the client issues beyond own immediate environment.
- Suggests and implements improvements to processes and procedures in order to improve the client experience.
- Highlights potential risks in delivering targets and looks for ways to overcome them.
- Demonstrates the drive, determination and commitment to get things done in an accurate manner within deadlines.
- Creative, articulate, organised, good people and project management skills.
- Ability to create superior, original design work
- Team player and able to deal with tight deadlines, able to work under pressure
- Good communications skills
- Able to run multiple projects
- Attention to detail
Experience / Qualifications
- Graduate with a recognised HND/BA qualification in graphic design.