Advertising in Leicester
In the heart of the Midlands, Leicester is an exciting cosmopolitan city with a proud history stretching back 2000 years. The city boasts state-of-the-art, award-winning venues including Curve, Highcross Shopping Centre and the National Space Centre, including a fantastic calendar of events and festivals, renowned museums and galleries, a range of cuisines, areas of natural beauty and ancient heritage. (Sources: Census 2011, Visit Leicester)
If you are looking to establish and grow your brand in Leicester, Exterion Media provides unparalleled coverage to 66% of the Leicester audience on a weekly basis. (Source: TGI)
The strong sense of community is what makes Leicester the dynamic, multicultural city that it is. Its residents belong to settled urban neighbourhoods, alongside the younger generation leading the way with their love of technology
The people who are out-of-home most in Leicester are those advertisers want to reach: 59% own or are buying their home, 49% are ABC1, 47% are more likely to be in a professional occupation and they don't try to avoid advertising on our media.
The city is also famously known for its shopping experience. With 54% more 15-34 year olds than the UK average, advertisers benefit from targeting these high spending consumers. (Source: Experian, TGI)
Why use Exterion Media in Leicester?
Exterion Media has an exciting portfolio in Leicester which provides the most effective way of advertising to this valuable audience. Choose from;
- Bus Advertising on the city’s largest Bus fleets - First Leicester & Arriva Bus
- On Train Advertising - London Midland
Advertising with Exterion Media delivers far wider coverage than Press and Radio and enables businesses to engage the urban audience on the move.
- Over 150,000 of Leicester’s population travel by Bus – They’re everywhere!
- 157,000 people have seen Bus advertising in the last week (6% higher than UK average) – Buses go where people go!
- 87,000 Rail journeys have been made in the last month alone – Your ticket to a first class audience!
- Only 13% read the Leicester Mercury and just 14% listen to Free Radio each week!
(Sources: NX West Midlands, TGI, JICREG, RAJAR)