Advertising in Liverpool
With the largest collection of museums and galleries outside of the capital, Liverpool boasts some of the most unique attractions, exciting events, world class sport offerings and unrivalled musical heritage throughout the city. With a growing population of close to half a million, Liverpool encompasses a wide range of people, cultures, and religions. (Sources: Census 2011, Visit Liverpool)
If you are looking to establish and grow your brand in Liverpool, Exterion Media provides unparalleled coverage to 68% of the city’s audience on a weekly basis. (Source: TGI)
The strong sense of history and culture is what makes Liverpool the dynamic, multicultural city that it is. With a large sporting attractions and a growing student base around the University, Liverpool looks to continue its population and economic growth going forward.
Its residents belong to transient renters who are privately renting low cost homes for the short term, alongside an elderly population residing throughout the city.
The people who are out-of-home most in Liverpool are those advertisers want to reach: 73% own or are buying their home, 47% are ABC1, 52% are more likely to be in a professional occupation and they don't try to avoid advertising on our media.
Why use Exterion Media in Liverpool?
Exterion Media has an exciting portfolio in Liverpool which provides the most effective way of advertising to this valuable audience. Choose from;
- Bus Advertising on the city’s largest Bus fleet - Arriva North West
- On Train Advertising - Merseyrail
Advertising with Exterion Media delivers far wider coverage than Press and Radio and enables businesses to engage the urban audience on the move.
- 68% of Liverpool’s population regularly travel by Bus – They’re everywhere!
- Over 190,000 people have seen Bus advertising in the last week – Buses go where people go!
- 128,000 Rail journeys have been made in the last month alone. – Your ticket to a first class audience!
- Only 24% read the Liverpool Echo and 23 % listen to Radio City FM each week!
(Sources: NX West Midlands, TGI, JICREG, RAJAR)