Advertising in Edinburgh
The beautiful City of Edinburgh is the world’s festival capital and a UNESCO World Heritage Site (Source: Visit Scotland). Commonly known as a City of Culture, Edinburgh plays host to the Edinburgh Fringe, Art, International and the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo Festival making it a magnet for visitors from across the UK.
Along with the large tourist population, Edinburgh has a population of nearly half a million people, making it the second most populous city in Scotland and the seventh most populous in the United Kingdom.
Edinburgh is an extremely affluent city with 75% of residents being ABC1 and very low unemployment; as a result residents have a greater disposable income to enjoy the finer things in life (Source TGI).
Edinburgh is a young and vibrant city with a high prevalence of 20-34 year olds. These age groups are early adopters of technology and are the first to try new products and services.
Moreover they’re hyper connected, sharing content and opinions at the touch of a button making them excellent brand ambassadors, and respondents to creative campaigns. This is partially due to its student population from the four Universities located in Edinburgh, making it a hub for further education.
Why use Exterion Media in Edinburgh?
Exterion Media has an exciting portfolio in Edinburgh which provides businesses with unparalleled coverage in the city reaching 76% of the population weekly. Choose from;
- Bus advertising: With around 700 buses based in Edinburgh, Exterion Media provides you with the opportunity to reach the heart of the community on a vast scale.
- Rail advertising: Exterion Media provides you with the opportunity to advertise on a variety of ScotRail formats at 5 railway stations within Edinburgh, and more surrounding the area allowing you to catch those commuting in and out of the city as well as Edinburgh’s residents.
Advertising with Exterion Media delivers far wider coverage than press and radio and enables businesses to engage with urban audiences on the move.
- 75% of Edinburgh’s residents have seen bus advertising this week- They’re everywhere!
- 383,000 in Edinburgh regularly travel by Bus!
- 48% of Edinburgh’s residents regularly travel by Rail, and those who do are 11% more likely to be ABC1- It’s your ticket to a First Class Audience!
- Only 31% of the Edinburgh audience read a regional daily paper, while 46% listen to commercial radio (Source:TGI)