Advertising in Inverness
Inverness is one of Scotland's seven cities and sits in the south of the Highlands, on the banks of the River Ness, with a population 46,870. It really has got all the elements for a memorable city break, with its shopping centre, Markets or even its art gallery and exhibitions bringing visitors to Inverness (source: Visit Inverness)
Inverness is an affluent city with 60% of residents being ABC1 and very low unemployment; as a result residents have a greater disposable income to enjoy the finer things of life (Source: TGI)
The city is thriving with young adults with a high prevalence of 15-24 - year-olds. These age groups are early adopters of technology and are the first to try out new products and services.
Moreover, they’re hyper-connected, sharing content and opinions at the touch of a button making them excellent brand ambassadors, and are respondent to creative campaigns.
Why use Exterion Media in Inverness?
Exterion Media has an exciting portfolio in Inverness which provides businesses with unparalleled coverage in the city reaching 57% of the population weekly. Choose from;
- Bus advertising: With around 62 busses based in Inverness, Exterion Media provides you with reach opportunity of 60% on medium weight 2-week campaign (Rears), giving you the opportunity to reach the heart of the community on a vast scale.
- Rail advertising: Exterion Media provides you with the opportunity to advertise on a variety of ScotRail's formats at Invernesses Major Train station and all the surrounding stations, all these stations allow you to catch those commuting into Inverness, for more information on ScotRail’s unique audience click here
Advertising with Exterion Media delivers far wider coverage than press and radio and enables your business to engage with urban audiences on the move.
- 57% of Invernesses residents have seen bus advertising this week – They’re everywhere!
- 61% of people in Inverness regularly travel by Bus!
- 40% of Invernesses residents regularly travel by Rail, and those who do are 24% more likely to be ABC1 – It’s your ticket to a First Class Audience!
- Only 28% of Invernesses audience read a regional daily main paper, while 39% listen to commercial radio (source: TGI)