Westfield - more than a Mall
London is forecast to see a retail sales growth of 2.9% per annum over the next five years, outperforming the 2.7% forecast for New York. (Source: Global Retail Destination Index 2016)
It is the size and affluence of this audience that makes Westfield a prime location for brands to advertise.
Exterion Media’s Westfield retail environments (London and Stratford City) are entertainment destinations that can connect you with a captive audience in an open mindset, in the right environment. In 2015, both Westfield Stratford and London attracted a combined footfall of approximately 73 million and over £2 billion in sales revenue . Westfield’s environment offers brands a platform to engage with significant number of shoppers at a time when they are open to influence.(Source: Westfield)
With our new media screens now available, this is an awe-inspiring and tactical destination to reach high-end consumers with money to spend.
Annual footfall figures:
Westfield Stratford: 45 million
Westfield London: 28 million
- Westfield attracts an affluent audience - 64% of visitors are ABC1 (Source: TGI)
- Open-minded - Nearly 1 in 4 visitors to either Westfield centres will visit purely to browse, making them open to influence - 3 in 5 of these shoppers will end up making a purchase. (Source: Westfield)
- The Westfield audience is fashionable – they are 44% more likely than the average person to wear designer clothes (source: TGI) and spend 11% more than the average person on clothing products every month (source: work.shop.play)
- High dwell time - shoppers will typically spend 100 minutes or more in both Westfield centres, which is plenty of time for advertisers to reach them with our digital media screens. The longer people spend looking at advertising, the more likely they are to remember and recall your campaign message
- Journey messaging – with 1 in 3 shoppers travelling to Westfield on the London Underground, brands can combine digital assets on the TfL Rail Estate and within the shopping centre’s themselves to communicate with shoppers while they travel and while they shop
One New Change
Situated right in the heart of Central London’s financial district, only a short walk from St. Pauls cathedral and the Tube station, One New Change is a convenient shopping location for an affluent audience. Receiving an annual footfall of 12 million, it’s home to 55 retail and eating outlets, including high-end stores such as Hugo Boss and Calvin Klein. Through our D6 screens, brands have the opportunity to target consumers within close proximity to the point of purchase.
London Designer Outlet
Source:London Designer Outlet
London Designer Outlet (LDO) attracts an annual footfall of 6.7 million with 70 shops and restaurants, as well as a 9-screen Cineworld for people to enjoy. LDO also sits between Wembley Stadium and Wembley Arena, and accommodates the footfall of over 150 sport, music and other events across the year. On top of this, 74% of the footfall comes from within a 30-minute drive, showing how LDO has evolved into a social and shopping hub that serves a large community in North London.
Our retail advertising opportunities provide you with solutions to reach the most affluent consumers in London. Contact us today on 0800 80 85 619 to learn more about how we can help you reach your audience.
New digital media screens available now
Available for the first time, Exterion Media has been given exclusive permission to sell highly coveted digital media screens at Westfield Stratford City and Westfield London.
Westfield Stratford City - LED Spectaculars and Digital Video Walls
Westfield London - Digital Video Walls
Our range of large scale retail formats can increase the impact and dominance of your ad at these key shopping locations in London, where people have the time to engage with your message.
- Full motion digital landscape Digital Video Walls at both Westfield locations
- Centre Big Screens are head on and will capture all footfall passing through Westfield Malls
- Positioned directly across from the escalators means that these full motion sites also benefit from extended dwell time
- LED Spectaculars at Westfield Stratford City. These portrait formats dominate the air space above
- Positioned at either end of the main walkway - these platforms are perfect for reaching consumers as they enter and exit the store
Our range of retail frequency sites can help you target affluent London audiences, increase brand awareness and drive purchasing at Westfield London, Westfield Stratford City and One New Change.
Our retail LCD screens are positioned in the eye line of visitors across all our retail destinations in order to give them maximum standout whilst consumers are out enjoying themselves, and drive impulsiveness at the point of purchase with rich creative copy and persuasive campaigns.
Westfield Stratford City – LCD Totems
- Target audiences at specific locations through the choice of 90 LCD Totems across Westfield Stratford City.
Westfield London – LCD Pods
- Engage with the affluent West London shoppers at London's premier mall in Westfield London across 110 screens
- Combine your campaign with NFC and QR technology to allow quick and easy engagement that’s not available with traditional means.
One New Change – 14 D6 screens
London Designer Outlet - 18 D6 screens
Our Creative Solutions team can create unique and memorable consumer experiences for your brand.
Westfield offers advertisers the right audience, in the right mindset within the right environment. This guarantees both interaction and conversation.
Advertisers are tapping into the fact that shopping has become a new entertainment channel and Westfield is at the forefront of this emerging trend. Contact us to learn more about this opportunity.